Sunday 22 April 2007

I think that is a decision made....

I picked up a gym membership form from the pool today...If I've read it right, then it means that if I join, I have to pay £30 a month, but get to use everything (bar the classes) for free - including swimming. So it would be cheaper to get the card and even not use the gym.

I do think I need to join, it's just a/ getting over the fact boys will see me and b/ going on my own. But I COULD go on a Thursday, which leaves OH to have his night with K. And I'm not over impressed with the idea of some little tiny gym bunny knowing how much I weigh. And I didnt want to go swimming on my own, but I have.

Hmmm, this gym lark could end up costing a small fortune. I need new jogging bottoms (well, jogging bottoms, let alone new ones), a gym-only top, a sports bra, an MP3 player....

Been busybusy this morning, even cooking! Baked some short bread when I got home....It couldnt be described as a COMPLETE success... but it's edible.

Food: shortbread!! lots of it as well :(, salad (ham, mozzerella, salad cream), smoothie, muller light, 2 rice cakes with 1 triangle laughing cow light. Roast lamb for tea, with green beans, carrots, mashed potatoes, yorkshire puddings, gravy and mint sauce.

Exercise: 1 mile swimming, 2 mile brisk walk (same as with OH, just on my own and it would appear I walk quicker on my own :lol: )

And at 8.30pm, we have the crash...

WHY after 2 stone is there no SIZE loss??? What more can I do? Four nights a week I will be exercising at the gym/swimming, 2 nights I will be walking... what more can I do?

My next target is to have lost another stone by June.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.