Thursday 26 April 2007

Eeeeeek

Have just booked induction at gym - 10.30am next Thursday! Must be crazy :lol: Will take about an hour, need to wear trainers (and sports bra :lol: ), my gym membership form, 2 photographs and the money (cash!) for first months payment.

AND....I got home to an email from Amazon to say my mp3 player had been dispatched - fab!

Exercise: 2 mile walk on chevin

Food: 1 banana, 2 fingers minty kitkat, porridge, muller light, pork stew, big yorkshire pudding and a pastry custardy thing, 1 caramel sweet.

AND!!!! I might have found a puppy :ph34r: advert says: well bred pedigree labrador puppies for sale. Father is a working field champion and mother comes from a line of field champions. Dogs and bitches, black and golden- ready at 7 weeks. Good homes only.

Means they're ready end of May... Just need to show OH the advert... (showed OH the advert, pups are from Harehills. Being total snobs and suspect pups wont be what we want. so search goes ever onwards)

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.