Saturday 28 April 2007

A Fat Pig Day

Where does my diet willpower go on a weekend? Bah. Have had a day off with OH, so went up to Brymors in Masham for ice cream :wub: and we decided we were going to get our wedding cake made there :lol: Drove through the Dales on the way home....Lovely, although a bit hair raising in places!

Having a lovely nerdy day going through all my songs to find ones I want on my mp3 player for the gym-going. Lots of chavvy songs (Bob Sinclar :lol: ) some fun ones to make me smile half way through (B*witched!) and then some of my songs.

Food: 1 ham & mushroom omelette with salad and coleslaw, 1 glass full cream dairy milk, 1 bag smarties, 1 waffle double cone with 2 scoops ice cream, 1 sausage roll, pizza and garlic bread, 1 bottle pink wine.

Exercise: 40 minutes on bike (400calories) walk round chevin.

Had my photo taken for my gym card today :blush: they're AWFUL. And I'm stuck with them for a year. Bah.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.