Tuesday 24 April 2007

Spoiltus Brattus

What a horrid day. Building work started in earnest as they got the rest of the wooden 'sheeting' up around where they're knocking the wall down, and drilling and Big Loud Noises abounds ALL FUCKING AFTERNOON. I have a cracking headache now. Made 100% worse by not being able to hear a damned thing, people being too stupid or ignorant to take heed of 'please look at me while you talk', or just plain complaining about the fact there was noise/things had moved/being generally irritating, such as asking me where to get Lion poo from. Gah. She looked at me gone out when I suggested the zoo.

Then, a man in a suit came in, and announced that the wall which we're having knocked down is a supporting wall and the whole place will fall in. Joy! So we have to have a supporting beam apparently, but needs to be dug down to the foundations, which are 6ft deep.

SC is still following M2 around like a sheep. It is very irritating now. Especially as I suspect he and his wife (oh, yes, he is married and has a young son, and she is getting married next year. As if!) are having major difficulties and she (SC) is Not Helping. Work would be unbearable if those 2 got together.

Food: Salad (ham/mozzerella/salad cream) 1 muller light, 2 rice cakes with 1 laughing cow light triangle divided between them, 2 squares shortbread, pizza, garlic bread.

Exercise: 100 situps, 50 lengths swimming. Very busy in the pool tonight.

This losing weight better be damned well worth it...I am constantly tired, snappy and miserable.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.