Friday 27 April 2007

Gaaaah

Must not let myself get stressed by idiotic customers. Was really upset though today by one woman who was lovely in the shop, I checked she wanted junior food and not adult or puppy, she definately wanted junior, but then this afternoon rang back (I answered) and accused me of not doing my job properly cos she'd taken the wrong thing, and then told me I was a liar. Admittedly, I didn't handle it that well, but was close to tears for the rest of the afternoon.

Still no review, but yes to a payrise *dances* a whole 3%. So that should make up what the extra tax has taken from my old wage.

My mp3 player arrived today so suspect will spend most of tomorrow playing with it :lol: It's TINY, about quarter the size of my phone, which is hardly brick-size.

AND!!!! We've found a puppy!! Sadly it won't be born till next year, but need to think of a champagne-related name. Grandma is called Bollinger and Mummy is Tattinger! But Corinna isn't breeding Tat till next year, so will have to be patient. Bah. Anyway, plenty of time to save!! Also, just ready to come live in chaos with builders, pah.

Food: 4 fingers minty kitkat (must instruct Danny to eat them all, I have no self control), salad (ham/mozzerella/salad cream), muller light, smoothie, a couple of forkfuls of super noodles (mmm, I like super noodles!!), pork casserole with yorkshire pudding, apple sauce and gravy again, a mini magnum, milk chocolate in a strawberry truffle and half a bottle of wine. Oh well, the wagon can be hitched back up tomorrow. I dont care.... That customer I said about at the top REALLY upset me.

Exercise: 2 mile walk round Chevin, 100 sit ups.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.