Wednesday 25 April 2007

Weigh Day

A loss! Not much admittedly, and am still more than I was this time last month, but...it's back on the downwards trend again - huzzah!

We're babysitting for OHs sister tonight, so no swimming, but hopefully going to go tomorrow morning instead. We're WERE going to walk there too - its a mile and all flat, but hey, it was still going to be a walk. I've actually missed going on the chevin the last couple days, I guess thats a good thing! Unfortunately we ran a bit late.... So HAD to go in car.

Food: salad (ham, mozerella, salad cream), muller light, 1 mint KitKat (2 fingers), 1 easter egg, bolognese sauce and pasta, garlic bread.

Measured myself again this morning. There is a (significant!) change in my thighs, even though you can't tell :(, but waist and hips have put on. Minimal amounts, but still, it is a gain. So clearly the biking and walking is working for the pins, but hips? waist? I really thought swimming would help there.

I've had 5 hours sleep, so I am going to be the grumpiest bitch EVER today. Not looking forwards to work, M2 (SC day off), the builders and customers.

I WANT to go to the gym, I just dont want people seeing me sweaty, out of breath and struggling.

Exercise: 100 sit ups

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.