Saturday 21 April 2007

Achey Breaky Legs

My legs ache after yesterdays walk!! And we're off to do it again in a bit. Work not too bad, was in a foul mood again at the beginning. Wish I knew why.

Toying with the idea of joining a gym...It would mean that I KNEW I was targetting the right areas and doing it properly. It's £30 a month though and it's £30 I dont have.

Food: 1 salad (ham/mozzerella/salad cream) I worked it out that it was a HUGE box and still under 200calories, 1 smoothie, 1 muller light, half a dime bar, 1 stick of Kinder Bueno, 2 rice cakes with 1 triangle of Laughing Cow Light, limey chicken, pilau rice, apple pie, clotted cream

Exercise: 1 big long walk round the Chevin (OH reckons about 2miles), 60 sit ups, 6 minutes rowing (250 reps)

Really am undecided about joining a gym. Part of me thinks it would be a good thing, the other says it will last as long as the bike. BUT....if I have someone showing me how and where to target to lose weight from where I want to...well, there's my motivation. BUT...its £30 I dont have.

In a funny mood again. I dont know why and I dont like it.

calorie counter site...useful

So much for biking 40minutes a night still. Swimming tomorrow. According to site above, that should burn about 500calories, assuming we swim a mile.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.