Monday 23 April 2007

Big Sigh

What an odd day.

Did NOT want to get up this morning, ached everywhere after 3 mammoth walks :lol: Got up, got to work and remembered the builders were meant to be knocking the main wall down today, so had 4 shelves and a set of racking to clear and find space for. Found space on a rickety old table and was promptly told they needed the table moving too. Moaning customers, plain irritating customers, stupid customers... I had them all today, I did NOT feel customer orientated by the end of the day, especially when one particular customer refused to take any advice whatsoever, wanted the world ordering in for her, then complained about the price.

SC and her 'thing' with M2 is REALLY pissing me off now. If we lose M2, we just need to listen for SCs girly laugh and we'll find him :rolleyes: She smells bad as well, its getting horrid, but I dont know how or what to say to her.

Went on another huge walk this evening after work - walked from the carpark, to almost the top of Leeds Road, then back down to re join the path where we normally turn up the hill, and then carried on with our walk as normal. Reckon it must have been about 3miles this time and some hills. My bottom and legs ache tremendously now though :lol: Will be glad of swimming tomorrow for the rest (ha!). Going to ask as well if I can book an induction for the gym, and join up for the bodyline card.

Food: 1 salad (ham/salad cream/mozzerella), 1 smoothie, 5 squares of short bread, 4 squares of Lindt chocolate caramel, 1 lamb casserole with half a bread flute.

Exercise: 3 mile hilly walk, 60 sit ups

This gym lark is costing me a fortune already... Have just bought a Creative Zen 1GB MP3 player, using the vouchers mum got me for my birthday, and a sports bra, using my, ummm, credit card.

My legs ACHE. This walking must be doing something... Either that or I am going to have the biggest muscles in the UNIVERSE and thats why I'm not losing size. Have changed thinking about starting the gym this Thursday coming to next Thursday. That way my bra has time to turn up and I can get passport photos etc done for the card. Half looking forward to it, half dreading it. I know I will be elated the first time I walk out of the gym, having done a 'workout', but its whether I can do it, on my own, without finding an easier (and therefore, wrong) way of doing it, or just having a tantrum and throwing the towel in.

Was semi considering a second job to increase my money a bit, but.... I want to go to gym Monday and Thursday evenings, so those are out, I swim Tuesday and Wednesday evenings, so they're out. Sunday we go to OHs parents, can't work then, so that just leaves Friday and Saturday night, and despite the fact I never go out and I never do anything....I dont want to give them up. So it looks like thats a non-starter :lol:

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.