Sunday 29 April 2007

More Piggery

Walked down to the Farmers Market in the town centre this morning. Bought OH some wild venison haunch, some buffalo burgers, some lamb burgers (I'm thinking BBQ!), some soaps, some Yorkshire Punch, some shitake mushrooms, and sticky toffee pudding which OH announced he wont eat when I got home as it has dates in it :rolleyes: There was a stall selling buffalo burgers (cooked), god they smelt good. Took all of my self restraint not to have one, especially when they did it with mozzerella, onions and mushrooms. Mmmmmmm. I want one. Just as well they've gone home now, otherwise I would talk back and get one!

Walked back, was just hanging washing out and S rang to see if I wanted to take the dogs for a walk with her, so off we went down by the river.

Spent most of the morning putting songs onto my MP3 player, had a great time :blush: :lol: Now trying to convince people to lend me their cds so I can pinch more music :lol:

Seeing the pony next month, can't wait.

I'm very tired today, we were at S' drinking wine till 2am this morning, glad it was just OH who had to work today! Can't really motivate myself to do anything really. Early night tonight....rock n roll.

Food: half bag smarties, 2 rice cakes with 1 laughing cow light cheese triangle, muller light. Tea is roast beef, yorkshire puddings, potatoes, mushrooms, carrots, green beans and gravy with Supergold ice cream for after.

Exercise: Walk round chevin, walk into town and back this morning.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.