Thursday 19 April 2007

Looks like today could be busy

Have just done 20mins on bike and DWSarah has just rung to cancel our Tuesday night swimming forever ( :rolleyes: ). She's going to Weight Watchers with a friend on a Tuesday and I'm half tempted to get her to go for a couple of sessions and maybe join her IF I can still swim - the pool is open till 8.45pm so SHOULD do it? I am also off out on a walk with her in a bit... No idea where though. AND!!! The other thing she wanted to tell me was she's heard of some Lab puppies which should be ready to leave their mum at the end of June time! Says they're absolutely cracking puppies. Have just rung OH to tell him and he's said to get the number and we can possibly go and see them over the weekend!

Off to do some more cycling before I have to go meet her.

(10.40am = 1hr on bike = 610calories)

What a day!! It's now 8.50pm and I have walked (with Sarah) 9 dogs and played with a puppy twice. Then gone clothes, shoes and bag shopping with her, then had a panic when she realised she'd left her house keys and the dogs house keys in a shop 10 miles away which shut in 5 minutes! Major panics till her friend ( :hail : Karen) rushed to shop and got them for her and S came round here and got changed & ready here.

Means I've only just finished my calories on the bike (1016c) but still its done. And 2 walks. And one was up a big hill which we climbed halfway up, then realised we'd lost a bloody dog, so walked back down, then he overtook us from the way we'd just come - typical - so we walked back up again.

Very tired and in dire need of a bath!!

Food: 1 chocolate muffin, 1 double caramel magnum ice cream, 1 packet of Snack bars (bought by S as a thank you!) spaghetti bolognese and home made garlic bread.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.