Sunday 15 April 2007

The Three Day Rule

I read somewhere once that the longest a family can stay together is 3 days before they start to get fidgetty and pernickity with each other. We're now on the third day and I was ready to shovel my poor parents back to the hotel at 4pm.

We've (me, OH AND the kitten) have all been thoroughly spoilt - I have had loads of new books, some shoes, lots of meals bought and some frippery things....OH has had plants, seeds and all sorts bought and the kitten has had 4 toys.

Spent the day in Harrogate yesterday and also went to Harlow Carr, then went back to HC today cos mum wanted a walking stick - her walking is getting ever so bad.

My parents also met OHs parents....went well. Well, seemed to anyway.

Have eaten so much this weekend - havent dared get on the scales and have done NO exercise!! Will start again on Wednesday!

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.