Wednesday 18 April 2007

Sleeeepy

Can't decide if I'm upset re the extra weight as in how quickly it's gone back on, or not *that* bothered cos I know it WILL come back off again. Positive thinking :nod:

Well, I say that, but I am sat here, having just eaten a slice of toast & chocolate spread and half an easter egg.

I think I have almost made my final decision about ponies...I dont think I do want another one. And if V's circumstances changed and she couldnt have M after all, I think I would sell her anyway. I need the money to go towards the house etc, and I enjoy the fact I can come straight home and DO things, rather than rush from work, rush round the yard, rush home.... I'm not ruling out lessons, but I am never going to be a Good Rider, my nervousness will always hold me back - how many issues did I give M by thinking 'Eeek, C would have had a FIT at that...' or 'C would have carted me home here...' and made her do it? I still cant quite bring myself though to put her Clarendons or her Thermatex up for sale. Or her headcollar. But still, never say never.

Horses just dont really fit into the way I IMAGINE my life to pan out though... When we finish the extension, and have a puppy...I need to be divorced (more money) then I would like to marry OH (MORE money....can't imagine parents shelling out for a second wedding) and then...kids on the horizon I guess. I want kids, but this last 2 weeks of 'am I, arent I', has convinced me that I'm not ready yet. We need the extension doing first and I want to be divorced, and I cant even put that in motion till January next year. The only thing is....I dont want to constantly be saving up for the next part of my life. OH and I already behave like an old married couple, and while I usually enjoy it, I miss 'dating', especially as due to circumstances, we couldnt do that. So once a month, we're going to try and do something, whether that be going out to the cinema, going for a meal or whatever. Or even just hire a DVD and have a bottle of wine and cook ourselves something special....

Food for the day: 1 slice toast & chocolate spread, half an easter egg, 3 chocolate muffins, 2 ham & pie d'angloys sandwiches, roast chicken with mashed potatoes, carrots, yorkshire puddings, peas, gravy & cranberry sauce.

Exercise: 40 lengths at the pool and a quick walk along the top of the Chevin after tea.

I'm definately getting old....Today *I* baked muffins. Admittedly, the baking of was a bit of a disaster - I got more muffin mix round the kitchen than I did in the bowl, and I ate half the mix... And also, next time I make them, I must remember to half the recipe - I assumed it would make 6 - it made 11..probably would have been 12 had I not eaten all that mix! Just as well they are yummy. Now I am going to get the veg ready for tea and do the pudding mix. Check me out!

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.