Tuesday 17 April 2007

Last Lazy Day

Before I hitch the wagon back up.

Well, I say lazy, OH and I went and walked up the crag earlier and looked out over the white horse, Emly moor and ferrybridge power station...Then went for a half hour walk with OHs mum round the fields. So while not biking for 10 hours and sit ups, its more than I've done recently!

Writing thank you letters for my birthday presents - havent done that in years! Makes me feel about 6, but do need doing. I've left it too late to ring up :blush:

We went to see the people who live nextdoor-but-one....THey've had done what we're planning to do to the house. I'm not sure I like it. I also think our house is longer than theirs, which is no bad thing :lol: BUT I didnt realise (think?) about how much of the garden it would take up. Puppy & minimal garden....doable? Hmmm.

It's also been quite shocking to me just how much I've come to rely on writing down what I eat on a day... I would be MORTIFIED if I had to write down what I've had today. So that helps a lot in making me not eat so much. Am also considering buying that Paul McKenna book....I dont know,I can't decide if it's a waste of money or not.

On a money saving front, I have bought myself a piggybank :wub: and am putting all my loose change I have at the end of the week in it. Partly to save up for a Radley bag & purse, and maybe Burghley trip, but also for Nice Things for the new house. And random things I want off tinternet instead of using my credit card....

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.