Monday 16 April 2007

Half a stone :eek:

But tbh, although I am :eek: at how quickly its gone back on, I am also quietly relieived thats all that went on. I have eaten out Wednesday evening, Friday evening, Saturday twice, then sunday lunch time AND had easter eggs and birthday cake.... No exercise. We're having duck tonight - its either going to be a total success or a complete disaster...we're having to substitute some ingredients :S

Did some gardening today :eek: its official, I am nearly 30!! And also a pregnancy test as am now almost 2 weeks late. Was negative. Thankfully.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.