Saturday 17 March 2007

weight on, weight off....

Put on weight today, but not surprising after Thursday and yesterday.

Work Situation overshadowing everything and making me miserable, going to job centre later.

Meant to be going into H shopping, but can't get motivated. OH is still in bed.

Just done 500calories and 50 sit ups (11.35am) will do another 500&50, then 10minutes rowing and 10 minutes twisting when we get back.

4pm. Back from shopping, spent lots in Lush, went into Lakeland and bought a wall hanging with pockets so hopefully the cat will stop using my head as a spring board to get to the stand now....although I feel a bit guilty for taking away his SpiderSpotter. Also went into FatShop and came out without buying anything! Tried on some 26 jeans which fitted ok (SLIGHTLY tight) but means that dream of fitting into a 24 by my birthday is impossible. Tried on a size 20top too and shockingly it is only marginally too small :eek:

PPH website isnt working. Might secretly ring them in a bit.

Food: 1 Muller Light yoghurt, 1 baguette with ham & Pie d'angloys, 2 sections tear & share. Limey chicken and pilau rice, half a garlic ciabatta, half a bottle white wine.

Edit: 9.20pm.... completed my 1000calories (actually 1020 lol) and 50 situps, did twist for a bit, but not done any rowing. Going to have a bath and might do some when I get out. Dont feel like it though after that wine.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.