Monday 12 March 2007

Odd Day

Fed up of work, fed up of living in a matchbox (no ones fault, just the situation), fed up of having no money, fed up of my mums damned cat not coming into season long enough to make kittens.... FED UP.

Food....not GREAT, but it never is anymore! Salad (ham/mozzerella/salad cream), 3 ginger biscuits, 1 toffee muller light yoghurt, lamb, mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, yorkshire puddings, gravy, mint sauce, 1 lemon juice & sugar pancake... No weight loss this week, heh.

Done 1050calories in 101minutes. So not too shabby, but not as good as the other day. However, I dont THINK I was working that day....

Day off tomorrow, meant to be swimming. Surprise, surprise, DWSarah has baled out AGAIN. She really really wants to do it though...

I wish we were rich.... Cash rich, I mean....I am very aware of just how lucky I am. I wish I could remember it sometimes. I wish for lots of things.... Why am I never satisfied with what I HAVE?

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.