Friday 16 March 2007

I swear I could drink more when I weighed more....

4 bottles of wine, shared between 3, made me horribly, horribly pissed. Like verging on being sick pissed.

I have come to a decision re work - I shall give it another week, be job hunting all week and then if anything has come up from what I've applied for hand my notice in, if SC and or M1 not been sacked.

Food: porridge, 2 packets of quavers, 1 8 chunk whole nut, half a sausage and egg sandwich, 2 slices of ham, tea is pizza and garlic bread. No exercise yet.

Have just done 100situps with the abdotrim, some rowing and some twisting. I'm exhausted.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.