Thursday 15 March 2007

blah

Well, now SC has moved onto Manager2. She clearly fancies pants off him and its quite embarrassing. Whats worse is he is married with a young lad and he positively encourages it.

Rah!

My new weightloss toys arrived today. I have to say now, I cant see me staying on it for long. The twister is quite fun, but the rowing thing is...boring. Have done 100situps (50 this morning, 50 this eve).

Food: salad (ham, mozzerella, salad cream), lemon muller light yoghurt, tea is mince, mashed potato, brusells, carrots, yorkshire puddings, gravy, mint sauce. 1 pancake with lemon & sugar. Going to friends house tonight so will have bottle of wine.

Been in an odd mood for last few days, I genuinely think its this whole business of not losing size. I am constantly close to tears, but without actually being in tears. Very odd.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.