Sunday 18 March 2007

What A Day!!

The weather has been very odd. One minute blue skies, fluffy clouds, birds singing....blahblahblah. The next, SNOW!! Was complete whiteout about half hour ago.

Work...meh. SB had a tantrum at lunch time - 'Everyone hates me, I can't do anything right! It's so unfair!'. Was laughing at the Kevin-ness of it all. Also hoped he'd walk out in a strop, but no go.

Food and exercise....well its a bad one today. Only 30lengths in the pool cos I felt b.awful, and I swear I was going slower the harder I worked. Food: 1 square tear & share, 1 caramel egg, 1 muller light yoghurt, 1 smoothie (trying to increase my fruit intake), 1 ham/mozzerella/salad cream salad, roast chicken, mashed potatoes, yorkshire puddings, brussells, carrots, gravy, cranberry sauce. Very yum, but also :fat:

It's so cold. I have another cold coming on as well, which won't be helping - is also why I've started with the Innocent smoothies - bump up my fruit intake a bit.

Rung mum to say Happy Mothers Day. No idea what to get her, but won't be a problem in that I havent got her anything till after my birthday.

I'm kind of nearly 30 :bawling:

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.