Tuesday 13 March 2007

Shopping

Off to ChavShop in a bit, to buy a 'Twist Board with Refloxology Magnets' (you stand on it and twist from side to side and it has magnets for increased circulation, a massage action, improves balance and slim and tones abs, hips and thighs). Thinking of those 5 inches to lose before my birthday. Also buying an abdotrim, a pilates rowing action ab and back exerciser and some goggles. Cheaper at ChavShop than they are at the pool.

This will change my exercising slightly.... Will still swim 3 times a week, but maybe only cycle twice a week now, and then do 2 nights on the above.... No idea how you would work out calories burnt though. Hmm....

I'm very tired this morning, NeedyKitten woke me up at 5am, having dragged the lamb bone we had for tea from the bin onto our bed. Nice. Was not impressed at having his treasure taken off him and told me so for the next 3 hours. Sigh.

Arse. Just been to ChavShop, they only had the Abdotrim in. Have just built it and done 10 situps. It doesnt make you go very high and it seems rather flimsy.... Still, I felt it so must be doing something. Must work up to doing 50 at once. Hmmm, I have my credit card at the ready and ChavShop site up...if they will post instead of deliver I might just order off the site.... I am bad....I've just paid for them to be delivered. Oops. On the credit card, which is meant to be being paid off...

Managers had a word with SB today. Was rather hoping he'd have a fit and hand his notice in, but no go :( I'm such a bitch.

Food: Salad (ham, mozzerella, salad cream), a cherry Muller Light yoghurt, 5 handfuls of grapes. Tea was pasta with tomato sauce, sausages and mozzerella and a bowl of home made rice pudding with hundreds & thousands and maltesers. I am so podged...This WAS looking like a weight loss week again.

Just back from swimming - did 70 lengths in 75minutes - not bad, huh? Included a couple of breaks and trying to tie knots in the 'arms' of my costume so my tits didn't fall out LOL. Was lovely going in the afternoon - for the last half hour there was only 3 of us in there.

Have just done 50 situps with the abdotrim....I take it back, you can feel it working when you do 50 :lol:

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.