Wednesday 14 March 2007

What a week!!

HOW have I lost 4.5lbs in a week? Not complaining though!!

Swimming tonight and have done 50 situps on the abdotrim :lol:

Food: salad (ham/mozzerella/salad cream), Muller Light strawberry yoghurt, handful of grapes, bolognese sauce with pasta, half a costcutters baguette, 1 sticky toffee pudding muller light yoghurt.

Still in shock, although am upset I havent lost any SIZE to go with the 2 stone total gone so far... 28 days till my birthday, therefore 28 days to lose 5 inches. Lets be honest, it probably won't happen. But...it would be nice. Have asked my parents for Evans vouchers, so would like to spend them a/while they're here and b/ on clothes I might fit into for longer than 10 minutes...

Just swum a mile, I swear the more I go swimming the slower I get :unsure:

I'm going to be grown up and say as I've lost so much this week, I'll settle for not losing any next (but not GAINING it either). We know this is bollocks. Come next Tuesday I'll be moaning I havent lost any weight whatsoever.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.