Sunday 11 March 2007

Rahhhhhhh

:dunno:

LovelyM back, like he was never away! Childish humour abounded today.

Swam 52 lengths this morning, did some not using my arms (just legs kicking away) and a few less just using my arms, then did most normally :lol:

Food: salad (ham, mozzerella, salad cream), some Quavers pinched off OH, French Fries, Roast lamb, mashed potatoes, brussel sprouts, carrots, yorkshire puddings, gravy, mint sauce.

Not much else to blog really.... NeedyKitten might be getting a new brother or sister.... Mums queen is off to stud tomorrow. Huge crossed fingers needed.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.