Saturday 10 March 2007

Banjaxed

Well, I made up today for yesterdays pathetic effort on the bike..... I have done :drumroll: 1110 calories in 103minutes. Fastest EVER, I believe. Feel it now though!!

Food has been Very Bad. A load of chocolate Wheetos (2 bowls), some chip shop chips, porridge, cheesey quavers, lasagne, some cheese puff monstrosity, and 4 pancakes, 2 with lemon & sugar, 2 with chocolate spread.

So, just as well I was supercharged on the bike, really! Swimming tomorrow, and LovelyM is back at work tomorrow, I have missed him. I really hope SB leaves so LovelyM can come and work fulltime.

Another :fingerscrossed: - Have got V to ring a friend who I used to be on a yard with, who now runs her own yard about a job. Very close, lots of goodvibes and crossedfingers that there is a job and V gets it.

I'm buggered, I really am. Dire need for a bath now...

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.