Saturday 13 January 2007

Not quite on the winching list, but not far....

1 bowl porridge, shared bag french fries, shared hula hoops, shared mini cheddars, shared double decker, half chicken, bacon & cheese panini, 2 cups of tea, bowl of pasta, tomato sauce, pork & mozzerella, some Roses chocolates, some grapes and a hazlenut & pistachio bar :bawling:

100 calories at work, 800 on bike.

Pissed off at lack of self control :bawling:

I've been thinking though - will dramatically cutting my food intake & increasing my exercise just mean that all I'm doing is training my body to stay at this weight? Or will I actually lose weight? I can't believe that by not doing as much exercise on wednesday and thursday, I put on 2lbs :bawling:

EDIT: Can't remember when I measured my boobs, but have just done it again - it was recently I measured them. Anyway, I've lost a back size and 10 (TEN!!!!) cup sizes :thud: :lol: Slightly remotivated :lol:

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.