Wednesday 10 January 2007

Before I go

Not really looking forward to tonight/tomorrow - tonight is a 3 hour, rush hour, car journey to my parents, straight from work with no shower, nothing, then having to sit and make small talk when I'm tired and want to wash and go to bed :blush: then tomorrow, trundling round a petfood company listening to all their new product lines. I have things I'd far rather be doing - biking, internet, pulling my toenails out.... No idea when we'll be back tomorrow but at a guess, too late to do anything worthwhile on the bike.

Anyway, hasnt the weightloss for this week been a bit good? :lol: Very on target for new goal!! Maybe even on target for the goal I set back in November before I put it all back on again!

Just done 200calories on bike - think thats it till Friday!

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.