Tuesday 9 January 2007

What an odd day

Back to work, urgh. Felt dire for morning, then was fine for afternoon. Worked through all my breaks so came home an hour early - also meant though that all I've eaten tonight was tea :S

Managed my 700calories though(!!) - 124 at work (200 is just an ambition too far) and 700 on the bike - although did 100 before work. I was bored and did another 100, so 824 is my grand total for today.

Not entirely convinced there isnt something going on between asst manager and member of staff, who is allegedly having an affair with someone else.

3 x slices tomato/cheese/salami/beef pizza & 3 x slices garlic bread. 3 x cups of tea, half bottle Gallo White Zinfadel. Yes, I'm pissed.

Off to parents tomorrow so may not get chance to blog - infact I very much doubt I will. Will have to post Wednesdays weight on Thursday :rolleyes: Even if I stay the same as I was this morning, it is a Good Loss, may, miraculous loss. Also, as at parents, no biking. Must see this positively as a Good Thing ( break :nod: ) and not use it as an excuse not to bother getting on again. Today I did over what I was planning to do calories-wise.... I thought I would struggle with 700 - depends on how bored I am on an evening. Managed 300c within an hour without dieing - this is good for me.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.