Monday 8 January 2007

Off to Docs

In a bit, for Open Surgery - lasts an hour and you sit and wait and are called in in order - will get there for 10.15, but how long will I be waiting? All bets are on :lol:

Another lb down this morning - at this rate I'll be 10stone by February :lol: So, as I've hit the target I wanted to hit by the end of january, I'll increase it to a stone :D

So, walking to Drs, I'll try and find my pedometre, but I reckon its about 100calories there and back. Back is up the hill, so could be more.

Hope they give me some antibiotics - I think I'll need a note too :unsure: this is my 4th day off work.

Going into town could be fun, being so close to Bad Food and Nice Things but must resist.

EDIT: Sat waiting for an hour. Got told nothing wrong, but given 500mg Amoxicillin anyway :dunno: A pathetic 62 calories burnt walking to & from Drs :rolleyes:

Eaten: 1 bowl porridge(138c)(more than normal milk-probs125c), 1 crumpet & flora light(115c), packet baked cheese things (Walkers-99c), 1 carton apple juice(110c), 1 440ml bottle apple and cranberry Fruit Spring (30c). So thats 755c on lunch already :unsure: cross I had the apple juice cos I didnt need it as had already bought the Fruit Spring. Rahh!! Anyway, tea, (not on a side plate today :rolleyes: ) beef, 2 yorkshire puddings, mashed potatoes, beans, carrots, sprouts, peas and gravy. Full today!

I've burnt 700calories on the bike today - dont know how I'll fit all this in when I'm back at work tomorrow :unsure:

So, actually, with 62 calories gone from walking to Drs, I've done 762! I've worked off those stupid drinks!

Also discovered an 'easier' way on the bike - do 10 calories 'slow', 1 minute 'fast' (atm = 10/11calories), 10 calories slow, then 2 minutes fast etc till I get to 100. Just did my last 100calories in 10.25 :acclaim:

*whisper* I believe there may be a difference in my legs already....

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.