Friday 12 January 2007

Grrrrr

Definately 2lbs on :( I'm not going to be disheartened though - its all coming off.

Today: 4 cups of tea, 1 bowl porridge, 1 packet crisps, 1 hazlenut & pistachio bar, plate of pasta and bolognese sauce, lettuce and garlic bread.

Did 300calories before work, 100 at work and have just done another 300 - will aim for another 100 before tonight is out! Just went for a walk (up 2 steep, but short, hills) which burnt a pathetic 49 calories. ETA and done the final 100 - so, 100 @ work, 700 on bike and a poxy 49 on that stupid walk.

I am trying hard not to be pissed off re those 2lbs, but I am. It also bothers me greatly how quickly it went back on. If I havent lost weight tomorrow, then I'll eat till I become 50 stone and have to be winched everywhere.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.