Sunday 7 January 2007

Meh, meep, bluergh

I feel like death warmed up. Mum rang, spoke to her and shes made me promise to get to Docs tomorrow as 'its clear there's infection somewhere'. Which, thinking about it, yes, there is. She also reminded me about dads sinus problems (nice) which now I've remembered, I can literally feel my sinus' filling up. Head still hurts, taken miagraine tablet - despite it not being a miagraine - and nothing.

Already eaten 2 crumpets :( And managed 60 calories on the bike. I feel so crap, I might just give today up as a bad job.

Rahhhh!

EDIT: 7.30pm.

This is why I didnt tell OH about The Diet. I am hungry (still) after the main meal which was served on a side plate(!!) as it was psychological, to make me think I was eating more. No, it just makes me feel like shit.

I have given today up as a bad job - 2 crumpets, flora light on them, 2 go ahead strawberry bars(72 calories a bar), some grapes, 1 marzipan fruit, a banana, beef, potato, beans, peas and carrots. Gravy, 1 cup of tea. Just those 60calories on the bike.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.