Sunday 14 January 2007

I've got 21 calories to go, 21 calories to gooooo

Sung in style of craig david :nod: Its amused me so much today that by the time I've stopped singing it, I'm more or less at the 100 mark I aim for.

Just got 100 calories left to do on the bike - managed 100 at work, just!! We're only open for 6 hours on a Sunday opposed to the usual 8.5, so was harder work today.

Served somebody Famous in the shop as well - she was nice :) but vv clueless about what food for her dog :lol:

Food: 1 bowl porridge, 1 satsuma, 1 banana, 1 packet salt & vinegar French Fries. Tea is Lasagne and garlic ciabatta bread & lettuce. 3 cups of tea.

I'm hungry now.

Hmmmm, not hungry now :lol: Very yummy tea, and done my 100 calories on bike. Next week I think I should think about upping it :unsure: as weight has stabalized :cross:

I'm unmotivated again. I've just done another 100 on the bike, so 800calories on bike and 100 at work today.

I better have lost weight in the morning :grumps:

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.