Thursday 11 January 2007

Back :)

It was interesting - more interesting really was what WASNT said and shown, but it always is.

Yesterday, I ate: 1 bowl porridge, 1 banana, 1 99calorie bag of crisps, 1 flapjack, 3 chocolate chip cookies, 1 ham & pie d'angloys sandwich, 1 chicken ham & mayonaise sandwich, 1 bit of turkish delight.

Today: 1 1/4 egg sandwich, 1 1/4 cheese, mayonaise & chive sandwich, some crisps, 2 bits banana bread, celebration sweets, bag maltesers, quiche, pork, mashed potatoes, beans, carrots, yorkshire puddings (2), gravy, 1 cup of tea, 1 hazlenut & pistachio bar.

Got on scales when I got home -before tea -(fully dressed, although in a t-shirt, not fleece or anything) and was XX.13. So not put on as much as I thought, but definately put on. Managed 500 calories on the bike so far so will do my best to get it to at least 700 before bed.

Edited @ 9.10pm - have done my 700calories - so I've proved to myself I can do it all on an evening and not die - I think by end of next week I should aim to be doing 200 before work & 700 after... As I get fitter it should be quicker - I did 200calories fairly easily as soon as I came back, slowly, but I did it. But, OTOH, I had just spent a day doing bugger all. I also weighed myself a few minutes ago - I know I've just eaten, but after being XX.13 when I came home, wearing same clothes, just having eaten, I was XY.3 again :bawling:

NeedyKitten torn between being overjoyed we're back and sulking cos we left him :lol:

Edited again 10.50pm - just weighed myself after bath. I've definately put 2lbs on :bawling: HOW, after doing 500calories less for 1 day and basically eating bread the next, can it have out 2lbs on?! (this is assuming I lose 2lbs overnight btw - if I dont I'll have put on FOUR lbs!!) I think I am destined for the rest of my life to eat 1 lettuce leaf and exercise for 10 hours a day to become a size 14 :(

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.