Saturday 6 January 2007

My bum hurts

My head is ever so sore - I hate having colds.

Biking working though *dancer* Desperate to measure my legs, but dont want to because I'll be very demoralised if no difference.

EDIT: Its taken me 50minutes to do 404.4 calories (not all at once, so including the 200 I did earlier), dunno if thats good or not. Aim is 700, but not sure if I can do it today :blush:

I measured my legs. There *might* be a millimetres difference, but as I've deleted all my measurements, I can't remember :rolleyes:

Hmm, can arse stand up to getting to 500calories before lunch?

Edited again (before lunch) yes it could, kind of :lol: Did 22calories, then somehow managed to press reset :angry: So did another 100 on top of those 22calories because there was no point getting to 78c and stopping, was there? Might as well get to 100 while I was doing it. I did 100c in 11m46s :proud: first time I did got on, it took me 13m45s to do same calories. So just 178 calories left to burn for today. *Should* manage it unless I fall asleep on sofa!

Edited (AGAIN!!) at 2.41pm 700calories :dancer:

THought the bike was going to fall apart at one point though :rolleyes: BUT! Managed it in 11m30s - so faster still! Going to stop for today though otherwise I run risk of bike actually falling apart! Plus I stink now, so need bath fairly urgently. Never going to be able to keep it when I have to work too :lol: although will drop it down to 500calories when I'm at work as usually burn about 200 there.

Food today: bowl porridge, 1 banana, 1 packet walkers cheese...things. 99 calories a bag anyway, so healthier than proper crisps, 2 fig rolls, 1 clementine. Tea is sausages, mashed potatoes, peas and carrots. 1 cup of tea and a haxlenut and pistachio bar. Diet coke too.

Another 100calories done on the bike this evening :blush:

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.