Wednesday 3 January 2007

Cor blimey

Hadn't I got myself into a tizz this morning? :rolleyes:

Anyway, slightly calmer now, still in a bit of an arse, but....Positive thinking, I'm off to the argos catalogue to find me a cheap exercise bike. I am trying hard not to think of the resulting increase in debt. Ha.

So far eaten:

1 crumpet (ooh, I do like a bit of crumpet, hohoho)
1 cheesey doritoes sandwich (last one - finished pack today)
pint lemonade
2 slices toast
scrambled legs :yum:
tomatoes
4 large toblerone triangles.
1 peice marzipan
Tea is pork in tomato sauce. I am hoping with mozzerella too.

I just bought a bike, and already it has to go back. Got it out of box and it was all cracked. Arse.

Another edit - I have decided I want to be at least half a stone lighter by January. That is my first aim. Obviously I'll not be upset if its more, but there will be serious tantrums if its less. Another aim is to do at least half an hour on the bike (when I eventually get it....), if not an hour. I like the idea of exercising while watching telly. Had tantrum at OH earlier when he told me to go for a walk. 'Ragghhhh!!! Its cold, its windy, its raining, walking is boring, theres no POINT to walking unless you have a dog or a purpose (such as to go buy a new pair of shoes) to go walking FOR!!' As I had this tantrum in the middle of a busy street, he shut up and let me buy the bike. Most unlike me though to have public drama queen tendancies. Huh.

More musings on the horse situation. I've now decided when I've lost weight, then I might fancy sharing instead. By this time next week I'll have talked myself back into buying another horse.

Another edit:

Where can I expect the exercise bike to help shift the weight? Just thighs or hips too? :crossfingers: Just measured myself using fignleaves.com. Depressingly large and dont fit into Bravissimo bras. :sigh:

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.