Wednesday 3 January 2007

Dunno whats up with me

Just meh, can't sleep, have deleted measurements cos they just depress me. :rolleyes: Will weigh myself tomorrow and that can start the weekly weigh in again.

I'm brewing up to have a big tantrum about SOMETHING :dunno: why or what.

Part jealousy, part 'I have no money-ness', part OH giving 'wrong answers' to questions, part 'woe is me-ness'.

Mostly jealousy though :rollseyes:

I must remember point 3 of my aims this year - I want to be a nicer person.

I am nice, I am nice, I am nice, I am nice, I am nice......

(ETA: someone has just left an ad for money (dollars, thanks, but no use in UK) to spend in Abercrombie and Fitch. Do I sound like I fit in those clothes? Sorry to be ungrateful and all -its the mood I'm in- but please dont spam me :tantrum: Although its nice to feel popular.)

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.