Friday 5 January 2007

Feeling Sorry for myself

My sore throat has got worse, lost my voice and was coughing up blood last night :scared: although that seems to have stopped now, thankfully. So I have a day off work, which I'm not entirely enthralled about - there's loads to do. Wonder if girl remembered her bra this morning? She text me earlier to say she had the worst period pains ever and was undecided about what to do. i just sent back that I wasnt going in. Nothings been said, so assume she went in.

I am a little worried about the thyroid thing :unsure: I think I might leave it a while before I go to docs about it (I suspect they will make me be weighed and I might as well be the weight they think I am when I go...) Some of the symptoms sound very familiar, but :dunno: :hypochondriac:

Done another 100calories on the bike this morning, going to go back and do another 100 in a minute. Got on scales this morning and it is working!! I suppose it depends on if I can put up with the sore arse as to whether I carry on :lol:

I've done 500 calories now (Its 12.20pm) :biggrin: Trying to decide what to have for lunch. So many choices - at least when I'm at work, I have to eat what I took!

4 cups of tea, 1 bowl porridge (probs about 250 calories worth of milk), 1 large banana, 1 packet s&v French Fries, so around 663 calories eaten so far, compared with 500 burnt off. :scratchchin: 163 calories should take 2 leisurely viewings of Family Guy to get rid of... Can my arse hold up to it?

5pm - I did it! I did 700 calories over the whole day. :wimp: but also :proud: !! So I have worked off my lunch and will be allowed a hazlenut bar thing later with a cup of tea :nod:

So....to round it all up...todays consumption: 4 cups of tea, 1 bowl porridge (probs about 250 calories worth of milk), 1 large banana, 1 packet s&v French Fries, 1 Hazelnut bar, 1 christmas tree chocolate (last one!), pilau rice and Limey Chicken.

Not doing anymore cycling - my arse cant hold up to anymore, but, still, 700 isnt too shabby IMO.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.