Monday 1 January 2007

Happy New Year

Meh. Not hungover though, so small mercies. I am, however, turning into my mother. I have spent the day Tidying and Sorting, including the airing cupboard, IRONED stuff and put it back away, neatly and in a specific ORDER. There must be something wrong with me.

I am not making resolutions this year, but I AM making aims.

1, the ubequitous 'lose weight'
2, get out of debt (ha)
3, be a nicer person

I will break all of them by the end of today :rolleyes:

anyway, today: 1 crumpet, 1 brioche, last bit of stollen, chocolates, 5 biscuits (chocolate), ham and p.d'a cheese sandwich, tea will be roast lamb and vegetables.

Like I said, I do want to lose weight.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.