Thursday 4 January 2007

rah!

'New' bike received today - been on it, works.... :lol: well, I get on, cycle a bit, it tells me how many calories I've burnt (100 in 13.45minutes - is that good or bad? :S ) and it didnt collapse under me, so I'm happy.

Girl at work 'forgot' to wear her bra today. How do you forget something like that? Its not really like she can get away without either..... :ick: Quite cross about it. No ones said anything and normally they would, so maybe they didnt notice? TBH, I didnt REALLY until she said she'd 'forgotten'. Silly bint.

So far eaten today: 1 bowl porridge & full fat blue milk, 1 packet salt & vinegar french fries. Nearly a full packet of lockets!! Tea is more pasta, pork,tomato sauce, peas & cheddar, 1 banana, 1 go ahead hazlenut bar, 2 go ahead fig biscuits. I've worked off the crisps anyway :lol:

OHs surprise is nearly ready - friends OH is doing a cartoon of NeedyKitten. What I've seen so far is amazing :wub: if OH is ungrateful I'll keep it for myself, I love it lol.

Feel quite crap still - my cold hasnt fully gone away at all and sore throat is back. Arse. Havent done a bad thing (;)) since Saturday either :D

Also need a cure for Exercise Bike Bum - badly. Just done 500calories on it, although not all at once (about 200 at a time is my limit atm :$) and OMG, my ARSE. I want to cry.

Hmmmmm. :scratcheschin: A lot is familar, but I've already been checked once and was fine, just depressed ( :rolleyes: )

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.