Monday 14 April 2008

quick blog

Urgh, I actually darent get on the scales, I really dont want to know. I'm guessing I'll be back at about 15.12 or so, which is disappointing, but Fat Fighters is most definately starting again tomorrow!!

Parents due round in a few minutes for our Last Supper before they go, with Chris' parents too, so an evening of fun.

Rode the Pony today, went round Danefield!! Am so proud of us both, we went alone and saw all sorts of dangerous monsters (a big lorry, a quad type affair, pushchairs, unruly dogs, other horses -nearly shit myself at that point as before she's spun and twatted about until I've ended up on the floor and she's gone to play with her new friends, but she completely ignored them- and there was a sheep feeder that got a suspicious snort) but then she had a paddy at a puddle? Que? Also had a moment where I parked her up some kind of cliff face while a runner came past on a really bad bit of ground, then when it came to coming off, instead of walking along to where the ground met the 'cliff face' Molly just decided to step off the side :rolleyes: Was only about a foot, but I had visions of coming off then LOL. Bless her she was a good girl, I rode like shit today and if she'd really argued the toss over anything, I'd have come off. Might do some schooling tomorrow, depends on if the school is still underwater. Oh! And I wore jodhpurs. Check me out. And no one obviously laughed either. Some man randomly let me out of the car park though, holding up a load of cars. No idea why as we were quite happy watching everyone go by (cob was pleased of the rest I think) then when I said thank you he utterly ignored me... Odd!!

So, I dont ache that much yet (famous last words) but am so chuffed, it;s unreal. Just hope I can do it again now!

Back to work tomorrow, don't wanna. I could get used to being a lady of leisure, very easily!! Must do lottery more often.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.