Tuesday 15 April 2008

raaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Here's the crash, slightly earlier than predicted but here nevertheless. I wonder why? It is obviously hormonal, so am back on the happy pills so that'll be another month or so before they kick in again.

So after yesterdays Triumphant Hack, I decided to ride in the arena tonight... Must ask the owner if I can ride in the field, it's horribly deep, flooded and she leaves her jumps up. NOT conducive to having a relaxed, attention-paying cobbit. The clay pigeon shooting in the next field didnt help either, but it wasnt the most inspiring of rides. I rode badlybadly, I still ache from going round Danefield yesterday and she took advantage. Pretty much every evasion (bar bucking and rearing, thankfully) were thrown at me and I failed on everything.

I've lost my phone charger as well which isnt helping my mood. I may yet be communicating through facebook for a while unless I can buy an ubercheap charger off ebay.

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.