Friday 18 April 2008

Twice in 2 days

Gymmed again this morning.... 3 miles (41mins, not impressed, the idea is to get QUICKER), then rower and x-trainer...rubbish rower and even more rubbish x-trainer, had to put it down to level 10 cos I was knackered.

Might not ride :lazycow:

Not really much else to say...Managed to lock myself out of my internet banking earlier, rang up and apparently I failed on the questions (?!) so had to do an emergency trip back into town to get everything unlocked, cos they barred my cards and everything. Bit overkill but suppose I'd be grateful if someone had tried to pinch the 25p I have to my name. And they nearly didnt accept my passport and driving license as ID cos neither of them looked like me :rolleyes:

I'm really tired today as well, have really struggled to get motivated. Maybe 2 bottles of wine last night, although fun, was a bad idea?

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.