Wednesday 16 April 2008

very very good....then incredibly bad. Oops.

Ah, well. I tried.

I jogged to and from the yard this morning....from the car which i parked at the top of the drive. Then after work I went to the gym (stef bailed out AGAIN) and Gymbitch made me run 2 miles on the treadmill...which I just managed (25mins - lots of walking tho), spent the whole time bitching at her needlessly... Especially as i think that if I hadnt done that, I would have a/ managed 3 miles (eventually) and b/ it was just unnecessary. Probably should have gone on the cross trainer too, but, lazycowitis today.

Didn't ride. Cob got a good groom instead. Getting a pedicure tomorrow, hopefully if farrier has time. I get a lie in too, so who bets I am up at 6am again?

Itchy arms. All kinds. Such an arse and utterly ridiculous.

I have a huge LONGING to get veryveryveryvery drunk. Not for any particular reason. And I'm buying Wii Fit. I'll save for it, it'll take 10 years, but I want it :brat:

So, the good - running 2 miles...and my slowest rower was 1.15m. Admittedly I did do that first before the treadmill. So, they were good.

The bad...2 slices toast & butter with steph, 1 creme egg and a bowl of posh waitrose ice cream.

The twatlike....itchy arms.

Such an ungrateful ratbag.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.