Saturday 12 April 2008

Podged....

I wont be able to ride soon, I'll be too fat again. We've eaten out for the last 2 nights, and big meals too. I darent get on the scales, but I know its going to be bad.

Pony is going to get lunged uber early tomorrow morning before we go trailing off relative visiting, then will hopefully ride on Monday :noplans:

Had lovely birthday, been very spoilt. Loads of books, cds, pair of joules breeches (have never worn breeches in my LIFE :unsure: - highly unflattering too), a charm bracelet with charms on as a combined parents&chris present...beautybox voucher (obv have turned too horsey already LOL), winestopper, Queen-related stuff, lottery ticket... LOL.

Parents driving me crazy though and I know how ungrateful I'm being, which makes me feel worse, but they can be so hurtful sometimes completely unintentionally.

FatFighters here I come again on Tuesday. Honest. Think I have eaten enough this weekend to last me all year.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.