Thursday 17 April 2008

sleepy and a little bit drunk

Am homealone as Chris at work catching up on stuff we just havent got time to do during work hours. Suspect I *should* be there with him, but tbh, my work is up to date and I'd just get bored and silly.

Went to the gym after work (smelly needs a new car, as her silver cross pram wont fit in her festa...oh and she's 'given up smoking' apparently. Wish I'd heard when she told the customer that, I'd have said something!!) and ran 3 miles, yay me. Well. I didnt run it all, but probably ran more than I walked, although def not in the last mile and a half. Took 39minutes, then did rower and x-trainer on level 13. Check me out. Went and did cob after, she didnt get her toes done today and clearly didnt go out. Raaah. Lunged her and she was a Good Pony. Love that horse, so much.

Really felt I deserved wine tonight, so have had 1 bottle and am about to open the second. Day off tomorrow. Was planning on going to the gym, but the thought of run/walking on the treadmill, on my own, for 40 minutes makes me want to poke my eyes out.

I'm knackered. Got blisters from the stupid rower.

Not itchyarms, yay me. Weigh day tomorrow. IAS tomorrow.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.