Sunday 10 June 2007

Slow Day

I don't really feel like I've woken up all day... Swimming was HARD, a real struggle today. Been fairly steady at work, but mainly people needing stuff weighing out, although we had a few idiotic customers. The amount of people who don't realise that using someone elses credit card is called STEALING....

Off to a BBQ tonight at OHs SiLs. Can't especially say I'm looking forward to it..... Not eating as we have roast beef here to eat.

Food: Ham/mozzerella/coleslaw salad, muller light, quavers, half a galaxy bar, half a banana, 2 lemon tarts, roast beef, boiled potatoes, green beans, yorkshire puddings, carrots, gravy, mint sauce, 2 glasses white wine, greek yoghurt, handful blue/rasp/strawberries

Exercise: 44lengths in swimming pool, 120 sit ups, 20mins on bike
----
Back from the BBQ. Am considered rude cos I didnt eat as I said we had tea ready at home :unsure: They only old us about it at 3pm!! Anyway, not eating till 10pm now. Was ok, kids appeared to have a good time. it bothers me that I am the 13th person....

Maybe I needn't have come off the pill :S

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.