Friday 15 June 2007

:bawling: :bawling: and also....oh, shit

Remember months ago I said I wanted a baby? Then I thought I was pregnant and I realised I didnt want one after all...? Well, M1 has finally been sacked, so not only do I now have the online business as my 'baby', I now have the new job title of 'Duty Manager'.... Which, obviously I am super-excited about but am also having a huge crisis of confidence. The online store is a HUGE thing....If it takes off I will look amazing, have loads of bonuses, be Best Girl etc, but if it all goes tits up, there will be questions as to WHY and HOW I fucked up. Thats without all the muttering that I only got the 2 of them with OH/M3's help....

Tried to go to the gym today, but was thwarted by traffic, flooding and roadworks. Took half an hour to get from home to Waitrose - I could have walked there quicker - OH wanted me home by 9pm and as it was getting on for 8pm and I like to be at the gym for hour & a half I decided I may as well just come home. Still don't know why traffic was so horrific.

I am having a down day anyway... I checked my tape measurements today. If I haven't stayed the same on stuff I have gained inches. How? :( :bawling: This is since March. Maybe I need to go back to the Drs and talk properly with them?

Food: Quavers, slice of Power Rangers cake, 1 mini muffin, 1 ham & pie d'angloys baguette, Lasagne, salad, garlic bread, salad cream, 3 Kiplings Mini apple pies, vanilla custard, half a bottle Tattinger

Exercise: nothing.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.