Saturday 16 June 2007

I wanna be so skinny....

No fucking wonder I'm not losing weight. I can't stop eating and I SWEAR my tits are getting bigger :bawling:

Was meant to be going out for a meal tonight, but M had knocked the alarm, buggered it up and OH had to wait for the alarm people to come out to him. They arrived at 7.45. Our table was booked for 7.30. We could still go out, just, but neither of us are really in the mood now.

Pissed off with everything and still having a confidence crisis. Where the hell do I start with setting up a business?

Food: 2 squares tear and share, 1 strawberry bun, half a mini muffin, half a slice of cake, some mouthfuls of lasagne, porridge, muller light, quavers, 2 ham and pie d'angloys baguettes, 1 HUGE Waitrose chunk of shortbread and chocolate chips, pasta, cheese sauce, sausages, peas

Exercise: Nothing

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.