Tuesday 12 June 2007

Hmmmm

:scratchchin: SC has lost the baby. Isn't it awful that I am not surprised and that it's all rather convenient.... She can't come back to work though until Saturday, as she still needs tests... *shrug* Apparently on Sunday though, she could feel the baby moving and when it rested on her bladder, she needed to go wee right there and then! Her mother has bought her a maternity top :rolleyes: apparently she was wearing it all yesterday.

Work was a bit shit today, no motivation. Nothing heard from M1 handing this contract thing in to Owner.Doubt will hear anything now till Friday.

Bad food day, especially considering tomorrow is Weigh Day and those lbs that had melted off on Saturday are back again :( However, I got told today by someone I used to be on the same yard as when I had the Pony that I had lost LOADS of weight! Result! Sadly since I last saw her, I know I've put it on, but still, it was nice to hear.

My friend lost her horse today :bawling: He was one of the coolest horses I've ever sat on and *I* am sat here :bawling: too, so God only knows how she is. I'm so so so so sorry E, I know I keep saying that, but I can't tell you enough how sorry I am.

Food: 1 strawberry bun, some spicy chicken breasts, half a packet maltesers, half a mini muffin, ham, mozzerella, salad cream salad, quavers, muller light, tea is pasta and cheese sauce with homemade garlic bread.

Exercise: 46lengths swimming, 120 situps

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.