Thursday 14 June 2007

Thursdays post....

Owner has officially asked me to do the online business today :biggrin: 'Interview: went... Owner: I assume M3 has mentioned the online thing.... me: yep Owner: You up for it? Me: yep Owner: Cool. :lol: Have started collecting catalogues already :lol: Also looking at laptops....well I'll NEED one now, won't I? ;)

Not a bad day, unmotivated at work, although I have bought a gym ball to do sit ups on. Now just need to try and blow the damned thing up. M2 said he would bring his football pump tomorrow.

It's ex's birthday tomorrow.

Knackered now, went to the gym straight from work which was BUSY. Remembered why I leave it an hour or so, then go. S's boyfriend/not boyfriend was a dick so we came out earlier than *I* really wanted...only 5minutes or so, but....that could have been my weightloss 5minutes!

Food: 1 slice toast & margerine, 1 muller light, 1 bowl oatiflakes, some grapes, 1 banana, ham/mozzerella/salad cream salad, quavers, 2 bowls crunchy nut cornflakes, 250ml B&J Caramel Chew Chew icecream :blush:

Exercise: My gym. 29minutes treadmill, 18mins cross trainer, 10mins rower then the weights.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.