Saturday 9 June 2007

Full of Cold

Was mildly entertaining ideas of going to the gym today as day off, but think I shall just do a load of housework instead....I say that, yet I am still sat here at the computer screen. I'm not full of cold yet, but it won't be long...sore throat this morning, headache, achey all over, tickly nose....Joy. It's been at least 3 months since I last had a cold though.

Have just texted SC to apologise for snapping at her yesterday. I still think she was being ridiculous but...I was starting to feel guilty. Arse. No reply yet, but then she is probably still festering in her horrid, mouldy bed. (Sadly, I'm not lying.) Wish I was going to Bramham :( Have no money to go though, I could have walked the XC course instead of doing housework/the gym.

Still no further forward in looking for a job. I really don't want to leave, but have sort of burnt my bridges now. Yesterdays meeting resulted in him being suspended on full pay (AGAIN) for another week. It's farcical. Although....Apparently the owner is FUMING as its the lawyers who have said he can't just sack him, and has come up with a contract that M1 has to write, and if Owner agrees with it all, he is going to show it to M2&M3, if they agree to it (which they wont unless its OUTSTANDING), then it is to be signed and with weekly visits to ensure that the work set out in the contract is being done. He is on his final warning NOW and one tiddly little step out of line...5minutes late, or too long for lunch/whatever, thats it. So I dont know what to do now!! My resgination hasnt yet formally been accepted or given in writing.

Have just mopped the floors. Hugely embarrassing confession....They havent been done since I moved in. Hoovered, yes. Mopped....No. Having said that, they were surprisingly clean. NeedyKitten is furious about the kitchen floor being wet and keeps walking in and out making a big deal about the fact his paws are wet. This is the cat that comes and sits in the bath with me. Hoovered throughout, on my second load of washing and need to dust still. OH did the washing up before he went to work, so only have the wine glasses from last night, his breakfast stuff and my lunch stuff to do.

I think my new aim should be to try and lose 3lbs a week....Will soon see whether the weight gain was due to not exercising/eating badly for that week or the pill. There is a loss already though from Wednesdays weigh in, so keep fingers crossed.

Mum cat has gone to stud - she appears to like this one and has mated 7 times since yesterday :eek:!! Hopefully this one will go full term :morecrossedfingers: Due date is 14th August and collection in November... Daddy

Food: 2 ham & pie d'angloys baguettes, greek yoghurt with blue/rasp/strawberries, 2 rice cakes, 1 laughing cow light triangle, crackling off the ham, pasta, pork, tomato sauce, marscepone, homemade garlic bread.

Exercise: Housework?! 120 situps

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.