Monday 11 June 2007

Oh....My....God.....

SC is pregnant. Apparently the announcement is coming tomorrow, but S told me this morning. It's going to be a Nightmare. Suddenly she will be too faint to work, too full of morning sickness, oooh, I can't carry this 1kg bag, it might hurt the baby.... Half of me doesnt believe she's pregnant and will 'miscarry' before too long. How awful is that? OTOH, Shes thought it was funny that she kept forgetting to take her pill for so long, I'm really not surprised. I pity her OH though, he only asked her to marry him cos she was so persistant. Suddenly he has a mortgage, they're getting married and having a baby...all within 4months!

It's M1's (allegedly) final meeting tomorrow. He'll be coming back, I'm sure of it, so that, combined with SCs pregnancy....Sigh. Whats the job centre site again?

Havent been able to get going at all today. Woke up at 4.30am, wide awake, stayed in bed with the intention of getting up around 6.30ish to get on the bike and do my sit ups but the next time I woke up was 7.50! Oops.

Got some Cortaflex HA today to see if it helps my shoulder any. People are starting to comment on the noises and 'shapes' it makes under my T Shirt :lol: Half hope it works, half hope it doesnt - £20 a month :eek:

Those lbs that appeared to have melted off on Saturday are back again with a vengance :( Maybe I was wrong to come off the Pill.

Food: porridge, handful blue/rasp/strawberries and a banana, quavers, cherry & almond slice, 2 lemon tarts, 1 almond croissant, 1 beef, mint sauce & lettuce baguette, 1 ham & pie d'angloys baguette, 1 pint Pimms

Exercise: 20mins (200calories) on bike, 120 situps

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.